So you have survived the first semester or two quarters of college and you can't help but feel a little left out in the social scene. Every day on campus you see groups of girls wearing their letters on cute tees and they look like they're the ultimate besties. You want in but you're just not sure if the "sorority thing" is for you.
Does the above scenario sound like you or someone you know? Well, stop second guessing yourself. Spring Recruitment could quite possibly be the best college decision you make. Here is why:
- It's never too late to make new friends. New sisters? EVEN BETTER!
- Spring Recruitment is usually less stressful than the first recruitment earlier in the school year because it's less girls going through.
- With the whole rest of the school year ahead, there is still time to participate in the fun, warmer activities in the spring like philanthropies and date parties.
- Sick of your dorm room? Find a new place to stay in your sorority house once you complete spring recruitment and get initiated.
- You will join just in time to be able to be on the other end of it all as you prepare in the summer to welcome even more sisters with recruitment! Participating in recruitment is the best and most rewarding sorority experience. You could even qualify to be a Recruitment Counselor!
- You finally get to wear your letters on a cute tee ;-)
Good luck with Spring Recruitment and if you have any questions, leave us a comment below!