PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket  photo privacypolicy_1a_zps3faf1863.png

Monday, January 27, 2014

TSS Co Founder's Interview: Sakura



1. Where do you currently reside and what do you love most about it?
"I currently reside in Phoenix, Arizona and I love almost everything about it!  I'm originally from Reno, Nevada and decided to come out to Arizona to go to Arizona State University (go Sundevils!). I graduated 2 years ago and decided to stay in Arizona because I love the sunshine and love the people and the energy here!"

2. Describe your closet.
"One word: Simple. I have a lot of solid colored shirts so I can mix up my tops and bottoms with everything and anything.  My one go-to pattern is polkadots... always.  There's nothing wrong with wearing basics just as long as you dress it up with accessories!"

3. What was your favorite part about being in a sorority?
"Oh boy... where do I even start?  Can I say, 'EVERYTHING'? I loved being a part of the exec board and making a difference in my chapter, I love all of the relationships I built with my sisters that are still my best friends to this day, and I loved being surrounded by smart, motivated, young women, that motivated me everyday to be my very best!"

4. What did sorority life teach you that you applied in the real world?
"So much, but the two most important things that I learned was about networking and leadership."

5. What are 5 beauty products you can't live without?
"1. Bedhead Blowdry Serum- it's my favorite voumizer for your hair and it lasts for about 3 whole days!
2. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara- I've used it since I was in middle school! It really is the best mascara ever
3. Seche Vite Top Coat- Because I love to switch nail polish color often, I like to do my own nails. This topcoat was shared on TSS by a reader and I honestly don't know what I would do without it! It dries up super quick and it makes your nails look like gel!
4. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes- There are nights where I'm just way too lazy to wash my face to get my makeup off so I use this makeup remover wipe to take off my makeup! They're nice and wet, but not too wet and it takes your entire makeup off with one wipe!
5. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- I am a firm believer that using a primer makes a world of a difference! I've tried out a lot of primers, but this one is by far my favorite!"

6. What do you love most about working on TSS?
"I love everything about working on TSS, but I think what I love most is the fact that I get to be creative in all aspects.  I get to be creative when thinking of posts, designing, connecting sororities to sororities, and so much more!  Another thing that I love about working on TSS is that we are creating a platform to showcase the positivity of Greek life and crush all of those 'stereotypes' of sorority women."

7. What is the best advice you were ever given?
"To always be humble and be nice to others.  This advice is something that I apply to my life every single day."

8. Who's your celebrity style crush? 
"Who other than Olivia Palermo & Audrey Hepburn? They have classy & fabulous written all over them!"

9. What are your top 3 stores you like to shop at?
"1. J.Crew, 2. Gap, 3. Madewell.  Oh... Target definitely is another one to add!"

10. What do you like to do on your day off?
"Working on TSS, it's very difficult for me to have a 'day off' because I'm constantly thinking about TSS and work! But on my free time I love to take my puppy, Winston, to the dog park or hang out with friends!  I also love Pinterest because it gets my creative brain going and I get so motivated and inspired!"

11. What else do you do for work? 
"I am currently working on a couple different projects and I also am Head of Design for a Mexico based blog called, Estoes Purpura!"

12. What are your interests/passions? 

"I absolutely love everything that has to do with graphic design, blogging, and photography- basically being creative!  I also love reading about new businesses and start-ups! "

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...