While we love movie theater dates, there is something about cozying up on the couch enjoying your favorite movie with your significant other--right?! There are so many movies that can be snagged via Redbox, Netflix or OnDemand. All of these options are readily available, some by the click of your remote. We decided to help you out on some fun date night movies to watch at home. Check out our list below and let us know some of your favorites by commenting below!
1. Silver Linings Play Book: Not your typical "Romantic" movie so your boy would probably love it! It's a great movie with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper dancing in it- who wouldn't love it?
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: Well... who hasn't seen it??
3. Friends with Benefits: Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are in it... need we say more?
4. Sleepless in Seattle: THE Romantic Comedy. It's most likely every women's favorite chick flick!
5. 500 Days of Summer: This is not a love story... this is a story about love. If you want something funny, cute, love, and REAL- this is your movie.
6. Say Anything: Yup, it's that one movie with John Cusack holding a 80s radio above his head confessing his love. If you want to watch a classic, this is it!
7. 10 Things I Hate About You: Old school favorite for sure! It's a witty comedy that shows how far a guy will go to get a date!
8. There's Something About Mary: All we have to say is Cameron Diaz + Ben Stiller = pure comedy. Definitely a good laugh from beginning to end.
9. My Best Friend's Wedding: When a woman's long-time friend says he's engaged, she realizes she loves him herself... and sets out to get him, with only days before the wedding.
10. 50 First Dates: Henry Roth (Adam Sandler) is a man afraid of commitment up until he meets the beautiful Lucy (Drew Barrymore). They hit it off and Henry thinks he's finally found the girl of his dreams, until he discovers she has short-term memory loss and forgets him the very next day.