PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket  photo privacypolicy_1a_zps3faf1863.png

Friday, January 22, 2016

A Sorority Girl's Ultimate Birthday Cake


In honor of our 3 year anniversary we want to celebrate by making some delicious cake. This cake is in honor of all of the love and support that you have shown us over the years. From your awesome comments, beautiful pictures, and of course your sorority secrets, our page would be nothing without YOU! So today, "let us eat cake!" 

Our friends at Vanille have shared with us some tips on how to make the perfect buttercream cake. Read their tips below and use this recipe to make the perfect cake!

5 Tips for Buttercream Cakes
1. Rustic buttercream- Easier to accomplish than a smooth sided cake and still looks professional.

2. Add bought décor to cover up any problem areas. For example, chocolate décor, sugar flowers.

3. Add nuts, sprinkles, chocolate curls to the side of cake, this will cover up any mishaps and don’t require a smooth finish.

4. Add organic fresh flowers to any cake for a simple yet elegant touch.

5. Combed finish- Makes any cake look even and finished.

Happy baking!

3 comments :

  1. That cake is too cute to eat!!

    http://yumiandyuji.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Melvin Martins. from the United States. I started playing lottery games 7 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr John who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr John who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through WhatsApp/call/text via this number +1 (803) 820 2671 or you can email him on: Drjohnwinlotterspell@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...