Three signs of over whitening:
1. Sensitive teeth, especially too cold.
2. Inflamed or bleeding gums.
3. Teeth that look blue or see through along the edge.
Three health risks that arise from over whitening
1. Damage to the nerves of your teeth.
2. Thinning of your tooth enamel.
3. Burning of your gums.
Three ways to safely and effectively whiten
1. Have your teeth examined and cleaned prior to whitening- to make sure there are no cavities or gum issues. Clean teeth get a much better result!
2. Follow the directions on all teeth whitening products perfectly.
3. Find quality products by speaking to your dentist about your teeth whitening options.