- Make a summer playlist like the one we created here! Listen to it while your working to help pass the time. You know, whistle while you work.
- Make a work "to-do" list. Staying on track keeps you more intentional at work.
- Schedule fun lunch breaks with friends. Just because you're at work doesn't mean you can't escape for a bit. Choose a new lunch spot every time or a new co worker to sit with and get to know a little better.
- Shop for awesome outfits and stunt at work. Going to work feeling like you look like a million bucks make a big difference!
- Schedule interviews and one-on-ones with Big WIGs in the office. A Big WIG is someone who has a very important role in the company or who is in a different position from you that you can stand to learn a thing or two from them.
- Most importantly, come with a positive attitude. When you have a positive, happy, and grateful mindset, work doesn't feel like work.