Happy Hair spraying!
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Braids are so in right now. It's an easy way to make a bad hair day into a GREAT hair day! We're really into Pinterest (follow us here!) and we love referring to Pinterest for great hair tutorials. We've done our research and found the best/easiest braid tutorials on Pinterest!
1. Waterfall Braid Tutorial - Oncewed.com gives you an easy 8 step hair tutorial for the perfect waterfall braid. It's easy and casual, yet so cute!
2. Bohemian Side Braid - This beautiful bohemian side braid is perfect for music festivals! Emily over at The Freckled Fox guest blogged at The Wonderforest for this easy tutorial and it's definitely a must try!
3. The Four Strand Braid - Now, this isn't your typical braid- it's a four strand braid! It looks like it can be a bit complicated, but Hair Romance does such a great job with the tutorial! It's a great hair style for a date night or a girls night out!
4. The French Braid Fish Tail - If you haven't heard of The Beauty Department, you're missing out! They have some amazing beauty tutorials like this beautiful french braid fish tail! They have easy step-by-step photos and instructions and you can make any girl look like a Disney princess with this hair style!
Thursday, June 12, 2014
With summer right around the corner, so are those pesky heat waves. While long, luxurious hair can be a blessing at times, it can also be a huge burden during those scorching or humid summer days. Even if you have shorter hair, these styles will help keep your hair pulled off of your face so you can be as carefree as possible this summer!
- The sock bun
- This is such a sleek way to pull your hair out of your face. It takes only a few seconds and looks beautifully polished
- Fishtail braid
- The fishtail braid is a twist on the classic braid that’s perfect for unruly summer hair.
- Messy top knot
- This is a classic. Take two seconds to pull your hair on the top of your head into a chic yet messy top knot.
- Beachy waves
- Let the heat do all the work! Let your hair air-dry after spraying texturizing spray in it for some beach-worthy waves.
- Miley-worthy double buns!
- Rock Miley’s signature double top knots for a playful, easy hair style!