Is it really September?! We started discussing the possibility of starting The Sorority Secrets two years ago this month and it's crazy how fast time flies! It's been a wonderful two years and we're excited for many more years to come!
Like every month, TSS Founders bing you their favorite items of the month in TSS Favorite Things, so here's September!
- Tank from Splendid - "Having a basic tank in every color is a must. You can wear them with any and everything, and these are great quality tanks so they will last forever!"
- Wedges from Kelsi Dagger - "These wedges are the cutest, most comfortable things ever! I can wear them with skinnies, boyfriend jeans, shorts, or even dresses!"
- Makeup Bag from Tory Burch - "Having a black makeup bag is always the way to go. No matter how much you try to keep it clean, makeup bags have a tendency to get dirty easily. This makeup bag is a great size and it'll last forever!"
- Greeting Card from Rifle Paper Co. - "I purchased a few of these cards... one for my office pinboard, and others to give to friends! The design makes me smile."
- Fedora from Rag & Bone - "Wool hats are my favorite accessory this season! They add a touch of style to any outfit. This one from Rag & Bone is perfection."
- Ring from Kendra Scott - "This ring is flat-out cool. I love the knuckle ring style, and the organic shape of the sparkly stones! Dress this ring up at night, or pair it with denim for a little daytime glam."
- Temporary Tattoos from Flash Tattoos - "Ever since I saw Beyoncé rocking these flashy, metallic tattoos I have been obsessed. Talk about dressing up your skin! The styling possibilities with these tattoos are endless as they can pair well with jewelry or as jewelry."
- 365 Style by Nicky Hilton - "Nicky Hilton is a style icon and I really admire kids from rich families trying to make a name for themselves. This book is all about fashion and style...two things I love! Nicky gives advice using a formula she created to develop your own signature style and it's called 3-6-5. She has you consider the 3 main aspects of your lifestyle, then choose 6 staple items of clothing, and identify 5 essential accessories"
- Nail Polish from Christian Louboutin - "Wait, Christian Louboutin has nail polish now?! I'm a sucker for red nails and have heard nothing but amazing things about this nail polish. Red is back for fall in full affect!"
What are some of your favorite things of September?!