Thursday, February 18, 2016
Monday, January 25, 2016
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Can you believe January is almost over?! Time flies when you're having fun, right?
With the transition from winter to spring, there are tons of cute & fun things hitting the department stores and here are some of our favorite items for the month of January! Every month we gather our favorite items of the month to showcase. What are some of your favorite things for the month of January?!
Monday, October 26, 2015
We're back with our favorite things for this October! We are so thrilled that Fall season has commenced because we are suckers for pumpkin spice lattes, beanies, over the knee boots, and those famous Rom Coms to snuggle up watching. It should be no surprise then why we chose some of our favorite things above! Fringe is 100% a Fall fashion trend so the Rebecca Minkoff Fringe Purse and the Lucky Brand Booties are necessary closet editions. Ever since Solange dawned a cape dress for her wedding, we have been obsessed with that look and found a cute wool one called the Wayf Collarless Woven Cap. Earlier in the month we talked about our love for the best primer ever, so naturally we are keeping Givenchy Mister Mat Matifying Foundation Primer high on our shopping list in addition to Laura Mercier Radiance Primer.
Shop the rest of our faves here
- Mansur Gavriel Mini Bucket Bag-Black
- Women's Jessica Simpson 'Conley' Bootie, 3 1/2" heel
- Aldo heels/pump37
- Ugg Slippers (in Sand color)
- Swell Bottle
Happy October shopping!
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Is it really September?! We started discussing the possibility of starting The Sorority Secrets two years ago this month and it's crazy how fast time flies! It's been a wonderful two years and we're excited for many more years to come!
Like every month, TSS Founders bing you their favorite items of the month in TSS Favorite Things, so here's September!
- Tank from Splendid - "Having a basic tank in every color is a must. You can wear them with any and everything, and these are great quality tanks so they will last forever!"
- Wedges from Kelsi Dagger - "These wedges are the cutest, most comfortable things ever! I can wear them with skinnies, boyfriend jeans, shorts, or even dresses!"
- Makeup Bag from Tory Burch - "Having a black makeup bag is always the way to go. No matter how much you try to keep it clean, makeup bags have a tendency to get dirty easily. This makeup bag is a great size and it'll last forever!"
- Greeting Card from Rifle Paper Co. - "I purchased a few of these cards... one for my office pinboard, and others to give to friends! The design makes me smile."
- Fedora from Rag & Bone - "Wool hats are my favorite accessory this season! They add a touch of style to any outfit. This one from Rag & Bone is perfection."
- Ring from Kendra Scott - "This ring is flat-out cool. I love the knuckle ring style, and the organic shape of the sparkly stones! Dress this ring up at night, or pair it with denim for a little daytime glam."
- Temporary Tattoos from Flash Tattoos - "Ever since I saw Beyoncé rocking these flashy, metallic tattoos I have been obsessed. Talk about dressing up your skin! The styling possibilities with these tattoos are endless as they can pair well with jewelry or as jewelry."
- 365 Style by Nicky Hilton - "Nicky Hilton is a style icon and I really admire kids from rich families trying to make a name for themselves. This book is all about fashion and style...two things I love! Nicky gives advice using a formula she created to develop your own signature style and it's called 3-6-5. She has you consider the 3 main aspects of your lifestyle, then choose 6 staple items of clothing, and identify 5 essential accessories"
- Nail Polish from Christian Louboutin - "Wait, Christian Louboutin has nail polish now?! I'm a sucker for red nails and have heard nothing but amazing things about this nail polish. Red is back for fall in full affect!"
What are some of your favorite things of September?!
Monday, August 18, 2014
Holy moly... is September really only less than two weeks away? It feels like it was just yesterday that we were jumping for joy for the first day of Summer! Well we're here to kick off the week with our monthly TSS Favorite Things! Here's some of our favorite items of the month!
TOPSHOP: Espadrilles - I've been obsessing over espadrilles lately! There's nothing better than shoes that are cute & comfy!
J.Crew: Power Card - I'm constantly on my phone and I'm always stressing that my phone is going to die! Luckily I have this adorable power card to charge anything with a USB power cord.
Adia Kibur: Band Ring - I really like the look of simple band rings. These really go with anything!
J.Brand: Black Distressed Jeans - I've been looking everywhere for black skinny jeans with distressed details. These are the perfect look!
Anastasia: Brow Pomade - Eyebrows are everything. This pomade lasts all day, and applies easily!
MAC: Perfume - My signature fragrance... the scent makes me feel happy!
Minimergency: Emergency Kit - This little pouch carries everything from a mouth refresher, a band-aid, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, deodorant, stain remover, lip balm, shemergency tape (double-sided tape), safety pin, and more! Yup... all in this little pouch that's smaller than the size of your palm!
Converse: Sneakers - You can never go wrong with the classic white Chuck Taylors! They're the perfect sneakers to dress cute & casual!
Baggu: Tote - If you've never had a Baggu tote, you're missing out. These totes are really inexpensive and you can practically use it for everything and anything!
Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Oh boy, June is coming to an end already and our summer has been absolutely crazy! Like every month, we gather our favorite things of the month and compile them just for our readers! This month, we have a little bit of everything from books, lip glosses, to speakers! Check them out and share with us what your favorite things of June are!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
This month for our Favorite Things we are featuring Hayden Reis tote bags! It is the perfect summer accessory and we really have enjoyed our totes. So who is Hayden Reis? Hayden Reis is a colorful collection of chic, functional and playful sailcloth totes and accessories that are proudly made in the USA. The line, created by fashion-forward Florida native Emily Stroud, was designed to solve a familiar fashion dilemma. You are a lover of designer handbags, but occasionally you need a tote bag that is big enough to carry the kitchen sink that is stylish at the same time. After all, no well-dressed gal wants to damage a Louis or get grime on a Gucci. Karen recently used her Big Island Black & Sand White Zipper Tote in Cabo, Mexico for a wedding and she said it was the perfect beach tote bag because it was durable and surprisingly spacious. The material is water-proof and the designs come a plenty! When you're getting ready to take a trip to the pool or beach, consider Hayden Reis!
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
April is here and it officially is starting to feel like Spring! This past month was a big month for us with birthdays, wedding celebrations, and lots of traveling. We've gathered some of our favorite items of this month for you all to check out!
Sakura's Tangle Teezer comb has been a big secret we have been wanting to share along with the super trendy initial earrings that we have been seeing on tons of celebrities!
What are some of your favorite items of April??
Thursday, March 20, 2014
It's officially Spring today and we are so excited to share some of our favorite items of this month! Spring is filled with traveling, pool parties, and so many fun activities! Karen has been busy traveling non-stop, Ali recently moved into a new office space (check out her new office here!), and Sakura is anxious for pool season! Check out some of our favorite items of this month!
Thursday, February 20, 2014
We're well into the month of love, aka February and we have some new favorite things that we wanted to share! Sakura and Karen found a new love for their new favorite nail polish and Ali found the perfect fragrance for a big day! We've Instagrammed some of these items, but thought we would share it so you know where to find these products- just click the links above!
Happy February, everyone! :)
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
My oh my- Holiday seasons are finally over and it is officially 2014! We hope Santa was good to everyone this Christmas! Like every month, TSS Founders share their current favorite items of the month and here's the items of January! It's a new year so why not try a new fragrance or a cute new desk calendar from Rifle Paper Co to get organized this year!
We hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years and here's to another wonderful year!
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
[Beanie][WISH Pillow][Sugar Paper][Candle][Necklace][Sweater][Curling Wand][Faux Fur Vest][Lip Balm]
Although Christmas is around the corner, there were just some items that we couldn't wait to purchase this month! Tis the season for warm clothes, holiday parties, and festive accessories for our homes. We figured, just because it's cold outside that doesn't mean our wardrobe has to suffer, so getting a cute beanie and/or faux fur vest definitely needed to make our December list. We've been invited to quite a few Ugly Sweater parties already and if you have had any trouble like us, an ugly sweater is not easy to find. But, luckily Wildfox has a selection of ugly sweaters and the best part is that they're cute enough to wear again! Our December Favorite Things list just wouldn't be complete without some fun home pieces to put us in the holiday mood. The nice holiday-scented candles from Bath & Body Works are great holiday mood-setters. As always, be sure to click through each of our favorite things and leave a comment below sharing with us your favorite things this month too!
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
[OPI] [Kate Spade] [Nike] [Trophy Cupcakes & Parties] [Sara Happ] [Hinge] [Rifle Paper Co.] [Tory Burch] [MAC]
Every year we look forward to 'Oprah's Favorite Things'! She always has a list of the greatest stuff. We decided to add a twist to 'Oprah's Favorite Things' by coming up with a special list of 'The Sorority Secrets Favorite Things'! Even better, we will be featuring our favorite things every month so you can be in the loop on what we are obsessing over. Be sure to click through each of our favorite things and leave a comment below sharing with us your favorite things this month too!